If you're having trouble checking out, you may be experiencing an isolated browser glitch. Refreshing the Checkout page, clearing your browser's cache, or restarting your device may help. It also may help to disable your Ad Blocker and make sure your Cookies are enabled. Our website works best on laptops and desktop computers running Chrome.
We've also listed out the steps you'll need to check out in case this helps:
- Proceed to Checkout: Once you've added items to your cart, click the basket icon in the top right-hand corner of the page, then click "Checkout" on the pop-out menu. This will bring you to 'Your Bag' where you can review all items in your cart, as well as add a Gift Note.
- Contact Information and Shipping: Enter and save your contact email address and shipping address.
- Delivery: You'll then select your Shipping Method (choose from Ground, 3-day or Overnight).
- Payment: Enter and save your billing information. If billing information has automatically populated, you can click "Edit" to add, change, or remove the card on file.
- Give your order details one final glance to make sure all looks good, then click the "Pay Now" button. You'll be taken to an Order Confirmation page with your order number on it. You'll also receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't see it? We suggest checking your Spam or Junk Mail folders.)
Still having trouble placing your order? We'd be happy help. Just click here to contact us.